CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 17, 2008

SNOW!!!! Ay Oh!!

I got soo jealous of my family back home in GA cause they freakin' got snow today. But I just found out the I am going to get it Saturday!!! Well Saturday morning, it will be gone by mid-afternoon. I haven't seen snow in about 5 years and then about a year or 2 after that we had a bad ice storm. I don't know what the fuck is up with this weird ass weather we are having. Last Thursday a tornado ripped through the area and almost completely destroyed a small town about 5 mins away from where I live and now fucking snow!!! WTF??? I don't care much for bad weather, but, if someone says snow, I get excited. :) Hope everyone is staying warm tonight. I know I am. I am also fixing to hit the sack, cause I have to work tomorrow.

0 comments: